Our Team is Growing!
Do you want to be part of a team that helps power play inside more than 190 children’s hospitals across the globe? Of course, you do! We’re expanding our team to grow our fundraising efforts and increase impact. Check out the details below. If you feel like you are a fit click the application link. Our fun, friendly and creative team is excited to hear why you should join our team at Child’s Play.
About the Position
Through the generosity of the MJ Murdock Trust, Child's Play is hiring a Director of Philanthropy & Partner Experiences. This position will work closely with the Child’s Play team, board, and industry leaders to reach fundraising goals and grow funds raised to support grant-making initiatives for network hospitals. This position shall devote their full business and professional time, attention, and best efforts to Child’s Play Charity. Collaborate with network hospitals to understand gaming needs to build strong cases for support to Child’s Play Charity donors. Responsible for the implementation and growth of fundraising programs and initiatives. Build and maintain strong relationships with individual community partners while managing fundraising growth. A willingness to learn and understand all forms of gaming and the culture of the gaming community is required. We are striving to be the charity of choice for the gaming industry & the gaming resource for hospitals.
Work Environment and Travel
- Child’s Play office is located in Redmond Washington. Qualified candidates have the ability to be remote.
- Flexible work schedule where hours will vary depending on partner schedules, project deadlines, and the needs of the organization. Ability to attend and represent Child’s Play at industry conventions and gatherings such as PAX, E3, and Twitchcon as assigned and appropriate.
- Flexibility for occasional evening and weekend events near or far.
- Proven fundraising success in a small, medium, or large not-for-profit organization.
- Personal integrity, confidentiality, and professional discretion with donor information.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities with frequent interruptions.
- Manage gift acknowledgment process, including tracking and coding gifts in the CRM tool and crafting compelling content that illustrates impact while inspiring partners, key programs, and event audiences.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of fundraising experience with an emphasis on individual and corporate partners with increased responsibility.
- Children’s Hospital fundraising experience is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of gift planning processes and donor cultivation.
What We Offer
- Flexible Work Schedule. This is a full-time salaried position.
- Retirement 401k or Roth IRA including a 4% employer match
- Full Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO, just make sure the work gets done!
For the Full Job Description Click Here
To Apply Click Here